- "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers." Pablo Picasso
- "Mathematical reasoning may be regarded rather schematically as the exercise of a combination of two facilities, which we may call intuition and ingenuity." Alan Turing
- "Let the machine do the dirty work." Brian W. Kernighan and P. J. Plauger
- "Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently." Henry Ford
- "Nothing happens until something moves." Albert Einstein
- "So is not mathematical analysis then not just a vain game of the mind? To the physicist it can only give a convenient language; but isn't that a mediocre service, which after all we could have done without; and, it is not even to be feared that this artificial language be a veil, interposed between reality and the physicist's eye? Far from that, without this language most of the intimate analogies of things would forever have remained unknown to us; and we would never have had knowledge of the internal harmony of the world, which is, as we shall see, the only true objective reality." Henri Poincaré
- "Go down deep enough into anything and you will find mathematics." Dean Schlicter
- "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." Author: ???